Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SHIT HAPPENS!

You are right-Shit happens! But it also makes us who we are. I would not change anything in my life because it has comprised the person I am--good and bad! I am glad you are getting to go to Houston. Does your mom need some help in the office like answering phones or anything while you are gone? I could do that or do what she tells me! Usually I am pretty good about following directions--if I want to.
So what are you going to do in Houston? It will be hot there at least! I am freezing today. I just really want it to be summer. So desperate for summer and sunlight!! The garden is in but the dog really thinks it needs to be out.
So you know that other person that i have been trying to sort out? Not working so well I think. Talks one way and acts another. I have a really hard time with that. That integrity thing always gets me hung up. The one thing that she is doing is being more respectful to D. That has helped somewhat but D also feels it is superficial. No win situation. Dykenamics. WTF! Speaking of WTF way to go getting Michelle on your friend list. No one better especially since you are doing that grad school thing!
So today, i am going to move some stuff from my basement to mom's house so I can start having a basement again. I think Rodd is going to come hang the door in a couple of days. We are stuck because we can not find anyone to hang it---even a contractor! WTF!
I kind of want it done so we can get everything else done. But in the grand scope of things--how important is it? Did you read Jord's letter? She cracks me up! Definitely my indigo child! Okay-must go and get stuff moved!! Love ya!
Summit

No comments:

Post a Comment