Thursday, May 6, 2010

FEELINGS, CRYING, SLAMMING DOORS! I too do not do those wells. I guess that is why writing is kind of like a drug to me. I can decide just how much I am going to let out. Denise would tell you that after reading the book "Love Languages" my love language is the written word. She knows if she wants to communicate with me wholly she needs to do so in writing. I agree that I do understand the written language better and I tend to write when I want someone to understand me.
Crying is not something I do well either unless I see my mom cry and then it is all over!! Crying in the shower is good and crying alone works well for me. See I can usually tell someone whats wrong but then I am done. I don't want to share anymore with them unless, again, it is writing. I guess for me I have to have time to formulate my feelings and my emotions. I am glad you can say that you are mad at Kate, but she knows that mad is more hurt and loneliness. When my friend Michelle who is the therapist met Jordan, she said a she is an old soul. She is in an indigo child. Very true. See Jordan has great friends, but friends her age do not understand her sense of humor or her sense of pain because she has a greater understanding of it than her peers. Much like you my friend.
I grew up in a family where you did not do emotion. I am probably the most emotional in my family. I will at least talk about feelings--especially other peoples!! No seriously, I will talk about how I am feeling but rarely will show it. See I think that is where LF and I hit it off because she did not do and does not do emotion for herself but does it great for others! Now for me there is allot of hurt there because she can only do emotion for one person at a time. So confusing I know!!
Okay, I would love to stay and chat but I get to go pick up death certificates!! Yeah for me!! Why do we have those anyways. Its not like you won a contest or something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment