Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Holy Shit Child!!!
Okay, quickly between mommy obligations here. There is so much we must catch up on! Secondly, you ask why all this shit keeps coming up. You don't have any control over people dying. Trust me-I have tried. However your response is what you have control over. My guess is that there is something you are supposed to learn from this or an issue you really have not resolved. My experience no matter how old or young you are---issues keep biting you on the ass until you have resolved them. Just when you think they are resolved--they take another chomp.
I am sorry your mom is also having to deal with this shit. If I know your mom like I think i know your mom, she will try to fulfill Shelly's wishes if able and will always err on the side of the kids.
Things in this neck of the woods continue to earth defying and boggle my mind greatly.--That really is not a hard thing to do. I enjoy reading your blogs and wish I could respond quicker and more in depth than I do. Really I have so much more I want to say.
I feel like I am reading a piece of your soul when I read those emails and I am savoring every piece of wisdom and grace within them-hence my slow response. You have given me a great gift by sharing them. Thank you is not adequate.
Summit

No comments:

Post a Comment