Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New era, new blog

K...what name would you like to use for you and what for I? or me?

Okay kiddies! This is the first unofficial, official blog on this new blog that K and I decided we should start. It will probably be a lot of what's going on in each of our lives, each others lives, around town, and mostly a SHIT TON of randomness, but all is well my friends. Anyone who knows either of us will know that we are some random ass people anyway so they'd expect nothing less! :)

As I'm writing this, K, my mind flies to a line in a song..."Let's give 'em somethin' to talk about"...so here we go. My hope is that this blog will be healing, rewarding, and fun for both of us. You, my friend, are ONE of a kind.

What would you like to talk about first?

No comments:

Post a Comment