Monday, May 10, 2010

Don't have the nads...

to actually throw anything away :) I don't think I could do it. I was mostly just wondering if it would make it easier...but maybe it would in reality make it harder.

Had to inform someone else that Kate had died today. It was awkward. I laughed because I didn't really know how to react. Told mom I need to work on that.

Sent you the emails that you spoke of btw.

As far as the job goes - it just depends on the day. I sometimes feel that way and other times I really just wish that things were different all the way around. It's part of the reason I can't wait to hear from the Grad school. Me being completely on my own will be good for both of us. Although I can't help but think it will be lonely not seeing mom everyday. As you know we're pretty tight.

Damn - lost my train of thought again...distractions, distractions

xo,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment