Thursday, May 6, 2010

Really? Waking up to more frickin snow! I know Iam supposed to celebrate that we have moisture and change in seasons and all that bullshit! Morrgan came busting in to our room today ready for Siberia. Snow boots, hat and winter coat!! Its May for God's sake!!
Trying to be a parent of a parent is not working well for me. I called Mom today and suggested that perhaps she wants to leave Mediocre Falls before 2 or 3 as there is snow here and snow there which would cause one to believe there is snow in between. Its not like she HAS to be here tomorrow to close on her house which has already been delayed by a week. Without saying alot she was not keen on the idea of leaving early because she has "lunch dates" scheduled. Ooops did I forget that lunch dates are more important than safety. See what I mean--I have become the parent! WTF!
I am going to go paint the second coat on the boards so I will be ready for Saturday's events! Look forward to hanging with J. and L. more than completing the project! There is something so calming about just hanging out with them.
Summit

No comments:

Post a Comment